|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Platform Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely. CPE product teams have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions.
Within CPE, the Enterprise 360 team is uniquely positioned to contribute to Microsoft’s digital transformation by reinventing the fabric to connect, host and support enterprise services and customer engagement infrastructure that are the bedrock of our company. The digital enterprise demands cloud scale customer support systems that enable the most seamless support experience to enable customers to resolve their technology concerns quickly and efficiently.
As a PM Manager in the Enterprise 360 OneVoice team, your team will deliver the products and services that directly impact over 73 million customers who call Microsoft for customer support ever year. You will build products that enable customers to self-service, enable modern solutions for routing calls, and innovate on modern ways to improve the call center environment.
What makes this job great?
- Exciting charter, in the fast growing call center marketplace, with ample room for innovation and plenty of challenges left to conquer
- Cutting edge data technologies to apply to digital transformation at Microsoft and in the call center industry
- Friendly and talented team, on the same mission together
- Opportunities to work with external enterprise customers and internal teams to deploy the latest innovations in cognitive services, bot framework, Azure, and telephony
- Hire, lead and grow a talented team of PMs to deliver a unified customer service experience
- Work with internal and external customers to understand their scenarios and business drivers
- Innovate end-to-end and stay informed on industry trends in the contact center environment
- Develop product plans and roadmaps, define capabilities and drive project execution
- Collaborate with engineering and business stakeholders to drive the right technical design and tradeoffs necessary to meet customer goals
- Build positive relationships and deliver results in cross-group projects. This includes providing expertise & practical guidance that drive adoption of the right features, tools and methodologies that fuel the customer experience at Microsoft
- Take an active role in driving adoption of feature capabilities to drive immediate business value
- Drive product capabilities as an example to other enterprises and to enable product growth
- 7 years' minimum experience in Program Management or Project Management
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Design, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
- 5 years’ experience leading Project Management teams as a manager in cross-group projects
- Experience building and marketing call center technologies
- Prior experience building call center experiences
- Proven experience building and marketing products to internal and external markets
- Self-driven, with an ability to work independently in ambiguous situations
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management background
- Ability to influence and drive impact across disciplines and with internal and external partners
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.