|Job Type:||Full Time|
Surround yourself with people who are passionate about cloud computing and believe that extraordinary support is critical to customer success. We are the Business Applications Group (BAG) Operational excellence team - a fast growing Engineering team of customer-obsessed individuals seeking an excellent Program Manager to transform support experience for Dynamics and Power Platform products by fostering a customer empathy culture in Engineering and Support teams, enabling Support teams with tooling, processes & knowledge needed to solve customer issues faster and by empowering customers with self-help diagnostics & tools to proactively deflect cases and improve customer satisfaction.
You will identify and drive improvements to the product, support and customer experiences backed up by data with a mission to enable world class customer support experience. You will closely collaborate with all Engineering teams and support teams to drive support transformation initiatives consistently across the organization. You will champion and drive proactive support experience improvements with relevant engineering stakeholders and support teams, including influencing support tooling, product, front door, and customer experience improvements on basis of customer feedback gathered from support channels. You will drive efforts to build tools & processes to help engineering teams achieve their supportability goals across the org and strive to improve the collaboration b/w engineering & support teams. The successful candidate is a dynamic customer obsessed program manager with a track record of growth mindset, persistent in driving towards goals even in the face of ambiguity, focus on results, and have an ability to draw the best out of people. The ideal candidate will also have a natural ability to learn the nuances of new technologies and would be very comfortable with obtaining and analyzing data
- Partner closely with engineering and support teams to ensure alignment on strategies and objectives to gain deep understanding of infrastructure, processes and systems and drive efforts to transform customer experiences
- Analyze and use data to transform your learnings and expertise into innovative solutions, prioritize initiatives and track attainment of stated metrics
- Ensure support practices and efforts for empower customers & improve assisted support are being prioritized, implemented, and measured in consistent way across the org.
- Drive efforts to foster empathy for customer and support needs across the organization
- Define the strategy and design to build intelligent tools & processes to enable engineering teams to achieve their supportability goals and meet or exceed organization level OKRs
- Identify tooling, product, knowledge, and process gaps, iteratively drive improvements, and ensure adoption of improved experiences consistently across the organization
- Drive supportability improvement projects from inception, planning, to launch, adoption and impact measurement
- Document guidance & best practices on support practices, processes, tooling in support playbook and increase playbook adoption
- Collaborate with other online services orgs in C+AI (Azure and M365) to learn, share and leverage best practices
- 5+ years in a Technical position
- 5+ years of Program Management experience
- Program Management Experience in driving Supportability/support transformation efforts
- Understanding and experience on Dynamics 365 & Power Platform products
- Understanding and ability to build reports and analyze the data
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies is desired - Azure Core Platform; Data Platform: SQL, Azure DB/storage; Application development experience.
- Desired B.S./B.A. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and driving initiatives across the program and teams.
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the right customer experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.