|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
The Global Talent Acquisition Excellence Team offers a unique opportunity to apply your Talent Acquisition/HR background, process management skills, and project management experience to a job that offers variety, flexibility, global scope, and complex challenges. We believe great experiences, processes and technology result from dedication to meeting customer needs and a sharp focus on continuous improvement. We are looking for a HR Program Manager to join our GTA Process Management team who will partner with the Talent Acquisition function, experience teams, technology teams and other HR partners to drive innovation in our recruiting processes in order to support our world-wide Talent Acquisition efforts.
- Center of Excellence (CoE) Services - You manage the in-take and ongoing adoption of Center of Excellence (CoE) programs, overseeing the process of gathering and prioritizing tool and process feedback from operational stakeholders.
- Project Management - You provide operational, infrastructure, and employee support analyses; you present analyses and identify opportunities to improve services and employee experience.
- Solution Management - You manage HR system domains in a focus area as a subject matter expert and monitor system performance, issue prioritization, coordination of system releases, implementation of release management, and readiness for system changes.
- Operational Compliance - You develop business cases and support planning and design stages of new solution development; you monitor preventative and detective internal controls and related processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Systems Thinking - The ability to analyze and recognize how a system's parts interrelate and how sub-systems work over time within the context of larger systems. This includes the ability to view systems with a broad perspective and identify overall structures, patterns, and cycles.
- Business Acumen - The ability to understand the parts of the business and their interrelationships. This includes skill in understanding the industry, competition, and expected future developments and challenges, the business's competitive strengths and weaknesses, opportunities to grow the business and reduce operating costs; and awareness of the environment for opportunities.
- Change Management - The ability to define and implement procedures and/or technologies to deal with changes in the environment. This may include adapting to change, controlling change, and/or affecting change.
- Business Analysis - The ability to identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems; solutions may include a software-systems development component, process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
- Business Process Reengineering - Knowledge of the process required to align people, processes and technology with strategies to achieve business integration and the ability to take a business in its current state and form an organizational and operational blueprint to redirect skills, policies, information, cultural values, organizational structures, processing and incentives towards targeted improvements.
- Process Design - The ability to determine the workflow, equipment needs, and implementation requirements for a particular process. This also includes the skill in using a number of tools including flowcharting, process simulation software, and scale models.
- Process Improvement - Knowledge of process improvement methodology and the ability to increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of a business process.
- 7+ years of experience in Operations, Compliance, Human Resources, Engineering or related field OR 5+ years of experience in Operations, Compliance, Human Resources, Engineering or related field with Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 4+ years of talent acquisition or HR experience a plus
- Familiarity with iCIMS ATS is a plus, but not required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.