|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking a strong and experienced finance professionaland passionate leader forthe Marketing Finance team. This role partners with the Chief Marketing Officer and other key stakeholders to manage and optimize anoperating budget of over $5B, and land strategic initiatives across Microsoft’s Marketing and Consumer Business (MCB) organization. Reporting directly to the Experiences + Devices (EDM) CFO, this leader will own budget management, investmentprioritization, and reporting; FP&A (target setting, close, forecasting, reporting, scorecards, etc.); and compliance and controls for MCB. This role will also help manage group rhythms and processes for the EDM Finance org.
- Lead and manage a high-performing and diverse finance team byliving our values and driving Microsoft’sculture
- Partner with Chief Marketing Officer and his leadership team to manage spend; Hold team accountable for meeting targets and compliance with company policies, guidelines, and controls; Support agile resource allocation
- Manage end-to-end sales and marketing investment optimization – set targets, budgets, and forecasts; Partner effectively with Product Group CFO’s, and consumer and commercial channel leads; Drive effective utilization of company resources through ROI based decision making and cost efficacy
- Lead FP&A for marketing; Monitor and report financial results and key business metrics
- Develop and manage processes for management reporting and ROB, partnering with Controllership and Corporate Finance teams
- Lead compliance efforts including internal controls and partnership with other compliance organizations across the company (Internal Audit, etc.)
- Partner with EDM CFO and leadership team to lead the broader EDM Finance organization
- 15+ years of Finance experience, including significant, senior-level leadership roles
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or engineering, MBA preferred
- Strong people recruiter and manager; strong organizational leaderwith demonstrated cross-group leadership
- Strong conceptual understanding and demonstrated ability to articulate application of financial principles to business partners
- The ability to think strategically and communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels of management, including experience presenting to executive leadership.
- Must be extremely collaborative and comfortable dealing with ambiguity, influencing across multiple complex organizations, creating effective internal business partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to translate financial analysis and insights into meaningful and actionable business communications and recommendations
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage multiple diverse projects independently with minimal guidance and oversighton time with the right attention to detail
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.