|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for your next finance role at Microsoft? Do you want to join a high-performing team that works hard to cultivate a positive team culture and drive impact? Join the Customer Experience & Success Finance Team supporting the Customer Service and Support (CSS) business. CSS is a global organization focused on serving our amazing customers around the world. CSS provides professional support services across all Microsoft’s products in 191 countries and 46 different languages managing over 10 Billion interactions annually.
As a Senior Finance Manager on the CE&S Finance Team, you will partner with key stakeholders: senior business leaders, leaders across Field and Corp, as well as other Finance stakeholders within Microsoft. You will be responsible for Finance rhythm of business which include planning, forecasting and drive insights to support the business on capacity managment. This role would provide decision support and drive actionable insights through financial modeling and key performance metrics.
We are seeking a motivated, collaborative finance professional with proven skills in business partnership, have a passion for results and building business insights. Success attributes critical in this role include being able to navigate and lead through ambiguity and change, taking initiative daily, being heavily solution oriented, having unbridled curiosity and possessing a desire to tackle big challenges.
Drive Finance Business Excellence
- Fully accountable for driving effective and efficient financial processes (Close, forecast, budget) resulting in timely analysis of results and accurate forecast.
- Lead responsibility for managing the Rhythm of Business (ROB) planning and execution among stakeholders.
- Drive improvement on execution of finance process, tools and reporting strategy.
- Communicate required deliverables clearly and facilitate reviews with senior leaders in a timely manner.
Leadership and Management
- Drive the overall finance performance in partnership with Business, Finance and operations.
- Build business expertise and understand strategy, priorities and capacity planning to provide finance perspectives to the business partners.
- Drive insights on capacity management and influence resource and vendor optimization.
- Challenges existing norms or courses of action, facilitating fully informed decision-making. Creates constructive friction by fearlessly asking the right questions and challenging assumptions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or related discipline
- 6+ years of relevant finance, business, forecasting, or analysis experience with progressive advancement
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Business curiosity and acumen
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing projects/priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong competency with Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.