|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you can make an impact working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a UX Design intern, you are passionate about creating better experiences for all users. You will impact millions of users through TE.com and overall digital experience. You move fast and have an eye for great design. You're comfortable collaborating with a group as well as working independently. You’ll work on real projects alongside full-time amazing designers and other teams to create a seamless and effortless experience for our customers. This position is for a Summer 2021 internship.
As a UX Design Intern, you will:
- Attend daily stand-ups with your product team and UX team.
- Collaborate with product managers and other stakeholders in Digital and technology to understand their business / customer goals, objectives and challenges.
- Build and document TE’s digital design system
- Mining end user research, insights from subject matter experts and analysis of current site metrics to understand target audiences' needs, behaviors, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative design concepts.
- Design low-to high-fidelity mock-ups and build prototypes to assist in product development and user research.
- Iterate quickly over product designs.
- Work closely with UX team to define and maintain a consistent customer experience.
- Contribute to the style and aesthetic of reusable components and tools to be shared with your team.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of interfaces throughout the platform, finding opportunities for design and ensuring consistency.
- Share knowledge and promote best practices that reduce friction in all areas of user experience.
Who you are:
- Adaptable and a quick learner.
- Open to giving and receiving feedback.
- Capable of navigating ambiguity.
- Empathetic of users and their needs.
- Experienced with design software like Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, Adobe Suite.
- Familiar with testing methodologies and agile processes.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.