|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- Works on operations activities on the line(s) they support.
- Coordinates work direction of operations and activities for production and operating workers on the line(s) they support. Works with Production Floor Leads to understand daily output requirements and communicate tool, product or part needs on the line(s).
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training. Enforces safety and sanitation regulations.
- Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures after training and the ability to train operators on manufacturing procedure.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production needs. Accurately completes all essential documents.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and perform leak testing. Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic bags. Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards. Working understanding of Just-In-Time assembly procedures such as lot control, line clearance forms, and material requisitions.
- Monitor (each morning and throughout the day) the sign-off of routing paperwork and verify the in-process testing (ex. Pull Tests) is done on time and accurately.
- High School Diploma or GED. Three to five years’ experience in manufacturing environment preferred, preferably medical device; experience working with different types of catheter equipment and materials; and basic drawing and specification understanding.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts using basic math.
- Possesses the leadership skills needed to lead the team and provide adequate work direction.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to effectively understand, complete and communicate required paperwork and documentation, including but not limited to safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, Lot History Records (LHR) and procedure manuals, to effectively communicate to cross-functional teams.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work as a team member, balance team and individual responsibilities and build positive team spirit.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.