|Location:||San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM) to drive program management for Key accounts that have a significant number of key cross cloud workload engagements running concurrently. As the CSAM you will drive acceleration of cloud adoption from Pilot/MVP to production for customers’ cloud engagements by providing cross-engagement oversight, resource orchestration, and blocker escalation in close collaboration with key account team unit members and business partners supporting customer success.
- Fulfill Support contract obligations by driving quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions.
- Partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs across cloud and on-premise workloads.
- Define outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads to drive customer value realization.
- Orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs.
- Track, escalate, and plan for the remediation of technical blockers and provide engineering feedback to further our product and solutions as appropriate
- Experience- 7+ years of success in complex technical engagement management and/or program management.
- Leadership- This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. The CSAM must show leadership in teams comprised of Microsoft, Partner and customer resources who may be engaged in the delivery of complex solutions for overall customer success.
- Relationship Building - Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements.
- Program Management- Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Collaboration and Communication- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist).
- Technical- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, and migrations.
- Education- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- Travel required: 0-25%
- Prior work experience in a Program Manager or Engagement Manager position focused on Cloud and software/services solution.
- Industry Knowledge in Banking or Financial Services.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Knowledge of market trends and competitive insights.
- Certification(s) in the following:
- Project Management: PMP , Change Management: Prosci, IT Service Management: ITIL Fundation V3.
- Microsoft Fundamanetals certification in: Azure, Modern Workplace, Business application.
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.