|Job Type:||Full Time|
Love thinking about how to apply the latest marketing and sales technologies to drive marketing results and revenue? Do you have the ability to roll up your sleeves and get down into the details? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can help blaze a trail and make an impact? Want to help lead the marketing transformation at Microsoft?
The Cloud Marketing Global Demand Center team is looking for a highly talented Marketing Operations Business Program Manager (BPM) to help drive its marketing operations and reporting efforts across its portfolio of cloud products.
In this role, you’ll be the execution “glue” for an ace team of marketing professionals with a variety of skills (Marketing Technologists, Platform Specialists, Data Analysts, Field Operations specialists and others) to drive buyers to make the right choice for Microsoft. You’ll have the unique opportunity to be a thought leader at the intersection of marketing and technology to help take the Marketing Operations business to new heights of innovation and results.
- Being a modern marketing technology leader! Understanding marketing technology opportunities and guiding the team to the implementation approaches to best suit ultimate business goals.
- Being the subject matter expert for the end to end Global Demand Center Marketing Operations ecosystem, establishing the tools and processes to support management of incoming requests and driving a v-team to evaluate, prioritize and deliver against those requests.
- Engage with business stakeholders and Senior Leaders across teams to frame, structure and prioritize operational solutions to drive operational efficiencies.
- Establish baseline measurements to enable the identification, quantification, and ability to measure improvements in our operating model to reduce time, skill, and overall costs.
- Build and manage operational analytics reports working alongside key roles in our end to end ecosystem, who will leverage the solutions you build in their day to day roles.
- Self-starter, ambitious, eager to dive in, and get work done!
- Huge desire to learn and expand skill sets. The marketing world is changing rapidly, and we must learn continuously to keep up
- (Desired) Understanding of Marketo
- Big desire to improve process and make things more efficient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to develop tight collaborative relationships
- Organized with strong project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Azure DevOps and PowerPoint skills
- Experience and passion for data-led decision making, reporting and measurement.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, marketing, or business.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.