|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Our C+AI, CS, CSEO Human Resources team provides world class HR partnership to over 43,000 Microsoft employees, manager, and leaders across the globe, in three unique businesses:
- The Cloud + Artificial Intelligence (C+AI) group is leading the way to enable Microsoft’s Cloud-First/Mobile-First strategy, and to transform both the industry and the future of enterprise computing.
- Core Services Engineering and Operations (CSEO) is leading Microsoft’s internal digital transformation and boldly pursuing big ideas that power significant advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day.
- The Microsoft Corporate Strategy (CS) team is a small, specialized group that advises our CEO and executive leadership team on driving, assessing, and prioritizing the long-term strategic direction and growth for the company across its portfolio of existing and new offerings.
- Global Talent Strategy and Business Alignment - You contribute to and help develop the philosophy, strategy, and standards for how talent management helps businesses respond to talent-related opportunities and demands.
- Program Design & Implementation - You lead the design and implementation of talent programs/processes and key efforts of the COE, and assist in the development of engagement and integration strategies. You develop, guide, and manage the implementation of talent management programs and initiatives by identifying organizational talent needs, securing resources, communicating with stakeholders, and prioritizing work. You assist in building plans to integrate the Microsoft cultural attributes and talent frameworks into talent practices.
- Talent Management Consulting - You are a subject matter expert, consulting with internal clients on talent management solutions and best practices in the industry. You help develop tools and/or assessments that guide managers to make effective talent-related decisions, and you communicate talent management approaches to senior leaders and stakeholders to educate on and influence buy-in and implementation of solutions.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis and Application - You design talent management tools, methodologies, and principles (e.g., skills assessments, organizational diagnostics, successor talent assessments) to improve benchmarking, evaluation, forecasting, decision-making, and management of talent. You exchange information with others on organizational diagnostics, analysis, interpretation, and presentation techniques.
- Change Management - You are a change leader, evaluating business drivers to make a case for change adoption. You assess the risks and benefits of changes, develop effective change management strategies, and ensure communications and readiness materials are in place to facilitate the transition of talent management programs/processes.
- 10+ years of experience in HR practices or program/project management OR 7+ years of experience in HR practices or program/project management with Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Master's degree in human resources, business, organization development, psychology, or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing large-scale or complex projects/programs
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.