|Job Type:||Full Time|
To ship products and services that are immediately ready for enterprise deployment, we need to regularly engage deeply with customers throughout the development cycle. This role has the unique opportunity to bring the voice of the customer to engineering via the Commercial Endpoint Customer Connection communities and infrastructure. You will partner with engineering leadership to develop their team’s customer engagement strategy; collaboratively shape ITDM, Architect, and IT Implementer engagements with feature PMs to inform product direction; and provide the infrastructure, programs and processes to enable engineering co-development. There is unique opportunity in this role to advance customer experiences for Windows and all of Microsoft’s services built on top of the Windows platform. With this role residing in the Commercial Endpoint Customer Experience team, it is positioned well to especially help shape the management solutions upon which our commercial customers heavily rely.
- Evangelize Endpoint Customer Connection Program with Experience + Devices, COSINE, and MEM engineering leaders.
- Partner with engineering leadership to develop their team’s customer engagement strategies.
- Iteratively collaborate with feature PMs to shape customer engagements throughout planning, development, and readiness.
- Provide and evolve infrastructure, collateral, and instructional design to maximize outcomes.
- Monitor customer engagement states, assist in moving customer engagements forward, and ensure loop is closed with customers (e.g. outcomes, next steps, and call to actions are documented and closed).
- Manage Windows pre-release distribution and bug filing processes for Windows Customer Connection Program.
- Partner with CSS and engineering to ensure customer bugs are filed and evaluated effectively.
- Report on customer engagement progress for targeted scenarios.
- Proven track record with outstanding program management, organization and interpersonal skills demonstrated by cross group delivery.
- Experience navigating and influencing engineering teams.
- Strong problem solving, judgment, decision making and strategic capabilities, complemented with innate curiosity to understand underlying details and a bias for action in solving.
- Functional knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Endpoint Manager technologies and development cycles.
- Growth mindset and experience with customer-development methodologies.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with demonstrated customer, partner, field and engineering empathy.
- Self-motivating and able to work across business groups in isolation, think critically and act decisively.
- Experience with customer connection programs preferred.
- Experience working with enterprise customers preferred.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.