|Job Type:||Full Time|
MicrosoftTeams is the hub for team collaboration inOffice365 that integrates people, content, and tools modern workplace teams need to be more engaged and effective.
In Teams Platform, we bring developer innovation - everything from conversational bots to rich canvases, built by leveragingMicrosoftGraph into a seamless experience for users.
We are looking for a strong Senior Software Engineer to work onMicrosoftTeamsMobile platform. You will have an opportunity to work on modern mobile UX frameworks with teams and technologies across the company. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, high-impact project to deliver modern experiences to our customersand developers building on the platform.In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on complex problems on mobile (iOS/Android), interface closely with the developer community and contribute to one of the fastest growingproductinMicrosoft's history!
- You will work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will powerthe client experiences for our products
- Own complex features end-to-end, through planning,design,development, release, and maintenance
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to define requirements
- Maintain code standards regarding quality, privacy, accessibility, security, documentation, etc.
- Strong problem solving & debugging skills
- 8+ years of industry design/development experience
- Software development and testing experience on iOS Using Objective C and SWIFT
- Experience building, releasing and maintaining alarge scaleiOS application
- Expertise in nuances ofCoreData,CoreAnimationand otherAppleframeworks
- Obsessed about performance and writing clean modular code
- Customer focused, adapts well in a fast-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail. Passion for pixel-perfection and apps craftsmanship
- Knowledge of/ experience with unit testing, mocking and dependency injection frameworks
- Knowledge of/ experience with application design patterns (MVC/MVVM, etc.)
- Ability to solve hard technical problems practically
- Bachelors orMaster’sdegree inComputer Scienceor a related field
- Ability to work on cross team/org projects
- Prior experience with DevOps environments.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.