Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
This role is responsible for the accurate execution of billing, collection, and receivables tracking for all Diner’s Club Franchises. Also responsible for various cash management, research and support functions.
- Performs revenue recognition, billing, and collecting various revenue streams.
- Supports DCI franchises, business, management, audit, and other cross-functional areas to understand/research and resolve issues.
- Reviews new and existing contracts, pricing schedules, and foreign tax authority requirements in order to implement appropriate billing parameters.
- Performs cash management activities such as posting cash receipts, preparing cash reports, and wire requests.
- Maintains and reviews receivables sub-ledgers and reconciliations, researches/resolves variances with the General Ledger and document payment differences.
- Assists in developing, testing, implementing, and completing the comprehensive DCI revenue management systems.
At a minimum, here is what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or related quantitative field
- In lieu of a degree, 2+ years of experience in Financial Services, Consulting, or Analytics
If we had our say, we would also look for:
- Master's Degree in Finance, Business, or related quantitative field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Financial Services, Consulting, or Analytics
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.