|Job Type:||Full Time|
Office 365 is key to Microsoft’s cloud strategy and government customers are an important sector of our Office 365 customer base.
The O365 US Government PM team is looking for a motivated, independent, and energetic Program Manager to drive complex program requirements across multiple engineering teams. We’re looking for someone who is good at cross-team communication and execution. We appreciate working with people who can deliver both technology and business projects.
We’re a team comprised of nerds who enjoy delivering engineering solutions within compliance and security requirements of all levels of government. We are as comfortable talking to software engineers as we are customers.
- Drive requirements across multiple project managers, teams, and organizations
- Disseminate a common project culture and mindset by informing, communicating and training teams about methodologies and best practices
- Drive strategy across multiple fronts from onboarding services into the government cloud environment to improvements in managing customer escalations
- Develop policies and procedures that align delivery and approach across cross-Microsoft Engineering, marketing and the field
- 3+ years of industry experience in Program Management or related disciplines
- Strong cross group collaboration
- Track record of quickly ramping up on new technologies
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- BS/MS. in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship.
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to impact & influence key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation, as well as an aptitude for solving complex business problems
- Ability to resolve ambiguity or conflict situations to bring global teams and business groups into alignment
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.