|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Sales Operations team sits at the intersection between Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Care and Operations. This role will report to the Global Sales Operations leader and provide critical global support by leveraging the analytic skills of the individual in support of sales initiatives. The role will interface with all levels of sales and product teams and lead both efficiency and growth initiatives. A key element of success for this role will be the ability to leverage structured thinking, take disparate data points and reports, analyze them for commonality, cause & effect, and key business indicators, while succinctly presenting them to the organization for the purpose of influencing behaviors and business decisions. In addition, critical thinking and continuously challenging existing practices to drive impactful business results is expected. Lastly, confidence in driving projects and leading initiatives in a complex, matrixed environment will be another requirement for success.
Representative Initiatives Include:
- Process Improvement / Excellence (definition, governance, improvement, TEOA / Continuous Improvement, or other processes)
- Strategic & Operational Projects (territory optimization, go-to-market optimization, M&A implementation, revenue recognition, STR / PDR improvements, etc.)
- Customer Segmentation & Sales Support Design (strategic and data-driven customer segmentation views / models, customer journey mapping and differentiated support design, etc.)
- Ad Hoc Analysis (regular and ad hoc analysis on various sales, pipeline, product, customer distribution, etc. w/ experience in presenting via reports, dashboards, and visualization)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited university in Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, Operations, or other related discipline required.
- Master’s Degree / MBA in Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, Operations, or other related discipline desired.
- Motivated individual able to learn quickly and work in a self-directed work environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong background in analysis, modeling, and visualization (Excel, VBA, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with project leadership / management, including structuring teams, identifying and driving key milestones, and driving alignment / change across key stakeholder groups
- Clear communicator who can summarize, write, speak and present confidently to a diverse audience, including senior management – operating as an internal consultant and thought partner.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment with regional and global team members.
- Minimum GPA in major of 3.0.
- Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation, Confidence, Enthusiasm, Grit, and Humility
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of and the ability to identify the key levers that create commercial business value (i.e. Sales and Marketing)
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills (PowerPoint, Tableau, etc.)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.