|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Product Manager assists the Head of Product Mangement in making sure that their product lines meet or exceed all the key performance indicators established during the annual strategic and operating planning processes. They will work across functions to manage all aspects of the product life cycle from strategic planning to day-to-day activities, with an emphasis on supporting the tactical activities associated with running a product line.
- Assist in the analysis of daily managerial situations impacting the assigned product lines. Examples include:
- Pricing analysis in preparation of new product launch, price changes, response to special pricing requests
- Product line streamlining activities
- Developing sales forecasts (demand plan)
- Providing product information to customers and/or the sales team
- Performing product cost analysis
- Responding to requests for proposals
- Analyzing excess and obsolete inventory
- Investigating shipping issues and production holds
- Gathering product specification and product attribute information for the development of marketing collateral, including e-catalog
- May own the full P&L for designated product line or family.
- Coordinate and implement product and applications training for customers, sales, customer service, applications engineering, etc.
- Research products and markets to maintain competitive intelligence.
- Gather product-related customer feedback and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure products are released on time and per customer requirements.
- Maintain industry, technical, application knowledge and other skills to increase personal effectiveness.
- Travel – customer visits, association presentations, field training, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of Technical Product Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Must be very well organized with high attention to detail
- Presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience in Air, Defense or Marine Industry
Nice to Have
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working with SAP or Global Shop ERP System
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups