|Job Type:||Full Time|
The M365 Core team is looking for an experienced PM who can deliver the next wave of intelligence in M365. Our team has a diverse set of folks with expertise in artificial intelligence, big data, platform and intelligent end-user experiences. We delight in digging deeper to understand our customers and develop delightful user experiences that anticipate people's needs, help them prioritize, and get started faster. We support the creation, consumption, and communication of information and enrich the Substrate with reusable intelligence. We build coherent knowledge management experiences throughout the M365 product suite, and we also build the platform that data scientists and engineers use to train and productize models and intelligent experiences across M365.
This PM will help drive an efficient process and automate solutions to onboard AI models for feature partners into our AI platform. The candidate will also drive refining the execution of these onboarding programs with partners, and will be instrumental to developing policies and approvals to allow models tailored towards specific tenants, as well as individuals.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Driving online operationalization and improving existing model onboarding processes
- Developing/updating online metrics to measure E2E model development and deployment lifecycle
- Driving tooling integration and enhancements for partners to self-serve onboarding of new model candidates
- Driving model inference KPIs and profiling; remediating on-boarding ship blockers
- Developing policy framework to utilize personal user data for tenant level models
- Engaging with various partners and v-teams for feedback and product improvements
- Continuously improving and maturing the process for the partner engagement program
- Delivering support collaterals for these solutions
The best candidates will demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience with and a passion for artificial intelligence and platforms
- Strong understanding of customer needs and translating that into product and platform capabilities
- Ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change while continuously delivering an evolving product
- Desire to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations
- Strong verbal/written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of engineering PM experience (or equivalent)
- BS/BA degree, MS preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.