|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in defining and building the next generation Apps Platform and Skills that will enable a new medium of how customers communicate with the businesses?
Do you like working on challenging technology problems which impact people on a global scale?
We believe the modern workspace is underserved by the existing software solutions and we are building the new, truly modern collaboration and productivity hub for the workspace. At Microsoft Teams, we tackle the toughest challenges in the team collaboration and productivity space, and an opportunity to work with teams and technologies across the company and beyond. If you want to work in a startup like environment with the desire to move and ship fast, this may be the team for you.
We build on the best that OSS and MSFT stacks have to offer - AngularJS + TypeScript + SASS + HTML5 + Node; Azure Services + Office 365 Fabric + Exchange services.
- Design, implementation, and testing of both client-side and server-side code
- Contributing to team-wide fundamentals/infrastructure investments
- Collaborating with partner teams to deliver end-to-end systems and experiences
- Building responsive web experiences that look great across multiple devices and browsers
- Investigating and prototyping new technologies and frameworks
- Writing and maintaining unit tests and automated integration tests
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- HTML/CSS scripting experience at building great UI/UX.
- Experience building backend services using ASP.NET
- BS/MS Degree in CS or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with Azure and Office 365 services
- Experience with unit-test, continuous integration and test-driven development
- Experience in building a large-scale distributed service
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.