|Location:||San Jose, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
As a Regional Sales Manager in the Service Provider Sales Department, you will leverage best-in-class global practices to lead, develop, and support our relationships with UCaaS Providers in the Western United States.
What you’ll do:
- Develop an Execution Plan together with Manager and Sales Leadership Team which addresses maximum coverage of the assigned geography leveraging Service Providers and channels.
- Own execution of the business plan, with emphasis on developing and maintaining strong business relationships with key stakeholders within the customer set.
- Promote and raise the profile of the Poly solution offerings, ensuring that the company achieves positive brand equity and captures market/mind share.
- Display a strong working knowledge and competency of Poly products and services and how they relate to the Service Provider industry.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive transactional sales to meet or exceed assigned sales targets and Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive experience in hosted or cloud based voice, video and other unified communications technologies including Service Provider fulfillment vehicles and paths to market.
- You can demonstrate success in driving relationships which encompass a multi-vendor solution.
- You can demonstrate a track record of successful sales campaigns, effective use of company resources to secure projects, and demonstrate success in attaining/exceeding quotas and growing a customer set.
- You possess strong organizational skills and ability to project-manage initiatives, timelines, and deadlines.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!