|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
In this role you will be a leading member of the design team mainly supporting Medical Product Line. Use knowledge and experience to efficiently complete assigned projects and tasks. Collaborate and work actively within local and global design teams. Seek and implement technology improvements, as well as best practices of product and process development.
- Extensive experience/knowledge of phase gate design process
- Expert in writing protocols and reports for design verification, design validation, biocompatibility
- Expert in creating risk management files, DFMEA, UFMEA
- Extensive Understanding of medical standards ISO13485, IEC 60601, MDR etc.
- Deep understanding and ability to apply medical standards to write Design Control Process, SOP’s
- Strong Knowledge of what is required for regulatory
- Lead innovation of new technology in medical product family. Self-driven.
- Create and complete advanced development projects (LEAP)
- Collaborate with design and manufacturing engineers as required
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers and work with various vendors to identify processes required for a new design
- Technical Leader in Medical Products
- 4 year University degree in engineering.
- 8-10+ years in medical device design engineering
- Experience in material formulation and characterization.
- Previous experience in component design
- Strong design for quality background (DFSS)
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with internal and external technical personnel.
- Ability to prioritize tasks between R&D and manufacturing.
- Able to utilize scientific methods in problem solving.
- Ability to utilize 2D and 3D CAD software is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced communication skills
- Standard Office Application
- Organization: Smart in organization of daily and longer-term activities; Able to work on multiple projects and tasks.
- Communication: Positive, goal orientated communication internally and externally.
- Flexibility: Motivated to work with peers across functions, countries and time zones. Comfortable with global traveling in a range of 0 - 10% of the time.
- Drive for Results: Pushes self for results; driven to assure excellence in assigned projects and tasks.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.