|Location:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Financial Planning & Analysis Teams develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control. They perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. They gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. The team provides accurate and
timely business decision support through financial analysis, detailed reporting and modeling, as part of external earnings guidance, internal forecasting, annual and strategic planning, and other company initiatives. This position supports Global Selling, Marketing, and Product Management for TE’s ICT business and Global Application Tooling Division (GATD).
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide timely business decision support through conduct of financial analysis, reporting and modeling. Key customers include the Selling, Marketing, and Product Management teams
- Preparation of weekly and monthly flash reports and bridges along with supporting narratives.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reporting packages, quarterly forecasts, annual budget, strategic plan, and various ad hoc financial analysis for the ICT and GATD management team. (Dashboards, waterfalls, bridges, charts, graphs, etc.)
- Business partner for Selling, Marketing, and Product Management teams, enabling growth opportunities through decision support and actionable insights built on detailed analytics
- Strive to constantly improve and develop the FP&A function
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- 2-4 years in financial analysis, planning, or accounting
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience in BPC, SAP, Hyperion, various data mining / analysis is a plus, but would be expected to develop all of these skills within the first six months.
- Experience with data visualization software; Tableau/Power BI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management within ICT, GATD and TE Connectivity.
- Analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skill set with an acute attention to detail, requiring minimal supervision.
- Firm understanding of variance/root cause analysis and building, reviewing and presenting financial models, budgets and forecasts.
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment, proactive, organized and results oriented strong continuous improvement mindset focused on generating information and recommendations, not just data
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.