|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
As an Assembly Operator you are responsible for;
- Operate up to 6 automated assembly machines.
- Be open to change and constant improvement of processes.
- Obtain set up parameters for automated assembly machines.
- Operate the Automated assembly machines including identification and notification of alarms.
- Perform general inspection of assembled product using a microscope, gages, and other measuring equipment as required by the quality inspection plan.
- Perform in-process adjustments to auxiliary equipment as required.
- Completes required paperwork to report production, scrap, downtime, problems and issues related to the equipment and labor reporting.
- Monitor machines for problems and help troubleshoot issues.
- Prepare and Load raw material into machine.
- Follow standard work instructions to ensure quality.
- Carry out basic calculations with aid of a computer and calculator.
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and high standards.
- Complete relevant documentation.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area per 5S+1 standards.
- Experience working in manufacturing setting
- Experience in injection molding
- Mechanical Abilities
- At least one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to follow operating instructions as outlined.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Tools.
- Must be able to lift a maximum weight of 20 lbs.
- Occasional reaching above shoulder
- Frequently extending hands and arms between knees and shoulder level; will handle & grasp frequently with hands
- Frequent standing, walking and balancing throughout the day is required in this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.