|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices. We are experts in all aspects of device design and manufacture, from access & delivery solutions for interventional medicine; to sensors & connectors for surgical applications. Our innovative solutions enable ground breaking medical therapies such as treating heart disease without opening the body, placing microscopic devices into brain arteries and powering robotic surgery.
You will have an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact on the TE Medical business unit in coaching your team to excellence in manufacturing engineering and maintenance. Your engineering team will develop a high-performance reputation as they first leverage best practices and technology from the global TE community and then transition to contributing solutions that others in the global community can utilize. Your maintenance team will execute on a major facility upgrade and implement a new Maintenance Management System to position the site for long term growth.
- Drive team to meet productivity and quality objectives through coaching in problem solving, statistical analysis and project management.
- Manage maintenance personnel to meet business continuity, cost and quality objectives.
- Collaborate with Development, Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Finance to enable successful new product introductions.
- Develop your engineering team to excellence in Six Sigma, problem solving, risk assessment and other competencies.
- Model stringent adherence to quality and compliance standards to ensure safe and effective use of the devices TE manufactures.
- Five or more years’ experience in an advanced manufacturing company with progressive levels of responsibility.
- A minimum of a BS Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or related engineering degree. A MS in Engineering is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead an engineering organization.
- Proven ability to identify, coach and grow talent.
- A strong background in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma, certification preferred.
- Ability to adapt to work priorities in response to a rapidly changing environment.
- Medical device manufacturing experience is valued but not required
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.