|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst is responsible for establishing, reviewing and maintaining the master production schedule in alignment with the Sales, Inventory, Operations and Planning (SIOP) strategy. Establishing the master schedule will involve working closely with operations leaders, material planners, production planners, and others to coordinate manufacturing plans that achieve operational objectives relative to customer service, efficient resource/capacity utilization and inventory investment. The Supply Chain Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing scenarios that balance demand and supply while optimizing inventory and minimizing the impact of demand volatility.
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales and Customer Service to understand both capacity and demand to optimize the schedule
- Develop an understanding of manufacturing assets and utility, and optimize the output of the plant
- Candidate will track and forecast manufacturing operations
- Daily analysis of commitments, demand, hot-plan vs on-hand inventory, in-process, lead time, WIP and adjust as required.
- Review production specifications and identify and report plant capacity constraints
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy of the database through the correction of errors and the addition of new information
- Monitor workflow and schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Implement solutions to provide improved production and performance data and metrics
- Develop and maintain effective data and reporting to achieve production objectives
- Develop and report on critical KPI’s (e.g. Measure and report on inventory accuracy, Inventory Turns, Inventory carrying cost reduction, On-time
- delivery based on planned commitments, On-Time delivery for drop-ins, Cost of inaccurate forecasting, as well as collecting data on missed shipments for correction and overall improvement areas)
- Coordinate, present and communicate updates regularly with key stakeholders. (E.g. leadership, purchasing, production, sales/marketing, QA/QC, etc.) Communication needs to be tailored for the audience.
- Assess/Develop, plan and prepare master production schedule with at least 12 weeks outlook. Schedule to include clarity around resources, equipment, parts, documentation, validations, sequence and lead-time for appropriate planning and visibility to ensure manufacturing can deliver on their commitments.
- Coordinate with Operations and Purchasing teams to develop and maintain scheduling deadlines.
- Manage data through integrated ERP system
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of production planning/scheduling experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, logistics, or supply chain preferred
- Advanced computer skills utilizing advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Possess excellent oral communication and written skills
- Experience in data collection and analytics pertaining to forecasting, manufacturing processes, productivity, and efficiency requirements as related to scheduling activities
- Working knowledge of enhance scheduling tools for process improvement
- Working knowledge of Bills of Materials (BOM)High organization, prioritization, multi-tasking, and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize a considerable amount of data
- Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Epicor/Syteline a plus
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.