|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Posting Title: PRODUCTION OPERATOR II Job Code: 30004089 Segment: INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS (50127625) Business Unit: MEDICAL (50126885) Building: TACPRO LLC (CM5) Band/Level: 6 Hiring Manager: NGIA KAO MOUA Recruiter: STUART KOHLSTEDT Relocation: No Travel: None Employee Referral Amount: Education Experience: Other Employment Experience: Less than 1 year At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
hat your background should look like:
This position will work a Monday - Thursday schedule with four 10 hour shifts (3:45pm - 2:15am) per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Will be trained on semi-automated laser weld and laser cutting systems
- Must be able to read and write in English fluently.
- Able to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to inspect parts through a microscope for prolonged periods of time
- Able to read and complete documentation (record visual inspections, and mathematical terms.)
- Able to use a ruler, dial caliper and micrometer
- Able to calculate numbers to the 4th decimal place (.0001)(Mostly adding and subtracting)
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation