Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
The incumbent of this position is responsible for the end-to-end management of analytic decisioning capabilities and business processes to support the enterprise. Depending on the specific role, these processes could include marketing, credit, fraud, authorization, authentication, and/or their underlying data.
- Coordinates effectiveness and efficiency improvement cycles.
- Assesses new data, tools, technology, and solutions for enterprise.
- Partners with business to efficiently incorporate strategy changes into these processes, ensuring flawless execution through rigorous testing and performance monitoring.
- End-to-end business owner of analytic decisioning capabilities, including supporting data and/or infrastructure, design, development, day-to-day management, upkeep, and reporting.
- Manage the product development and delivery through Agile partnership with BT, vendors, and other business units, these processes.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Qualitative discipline, e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science
- 10+ years of experience in decision management, credit/fraud strategy, data science, Information Technology
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Qualitative discipline
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.