|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position is responsible for driving profitable growth of TE’s small and medium-sized businesses within the inside sales organization. This will be accomplished by creating and executing the strategic framework of Inside Sales, defining rules of engagement with field sales, identifying future opportunities to drive sales growth and streamlining processes and systems that enable our Regional Inside Sales Teams. This role includes defining proper cadence and playbooks, identifying tools and technology needed and creation of training and onboarding materials. The role requires close partnerships and collaboration with Solution Center Operations and project management, Digital Marketing, Channel and Business Unit Sales teams to understand their offerings, sales model and incorporate into a unified Sales function. Lead and supervise inside sales operations manager with dotted line to front line sales supervisors.
- Responsible for consistent YoY growth for TE’s Small & Medium Business Customers
- Design and execute strategy and business plans to include goals/actions to achieve profitable growth, transactional cost improvements, improved sales capability and enhanced working capital performance to achieve cost to serve and efficiency goals.
- Implement processes to achieve goals and measurement tools for progress.
- Communicate progress monthly and quarterly against goals to TE management
- Responsible for partnering with Training & Development to develop sales capability of consultants
- Manages the design and implementation of an evaluation and feedback system to measure sales effectiveness and productivity.
- Develops SOP's for sales processes and programs for easy reference by the sales organization
- Actively seeks ways to increase synergies across functions and business units
- Develop metrics and KPIs used to measure success and work with operational partners to ensure they can be reported to drive results.
- Analyze areas of success and identify gaps where additional functions or improvements can be made through Inside Sales.
- Partner with Marketing to optimize processes for inbound lead management and sales campaigns designed to generate lead flow; define proper roles and responsibilities for both Sales and Marketing.
- Liaise with Digital Marketing to drive effectiveness of lead scoring models, optimal routing and system challenges
- Create a robust plan for revenue recognition for Solution Center
- Work with Sales Enablement partners to identify what “best fit” accounts look like and develop Inside Sales activities to gather intelligence and prospect.
- Ensure Inside Sales team is optimizing usage of Salesforce.com to push leads through the system and document prospecting intelligence in account records.
- Lead sales operations manager and rewards/recognition programs leader.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA
- 10+ years of Sales/Inside Sales Experience (Sales Operations experience a plus), with 5+ years of leadership experience
- Call/Contact Center experience with a customer-centric approach
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including Microsoft Suite, CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and other Sales tech tools
- Project management skills in a matrix business environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Adept at problem solving across matrixed organizations with numerous stakeholders
- Act as an internal consultant and as a change agent to lead required change management activities.
- Resiliency and positivity in the face of adversity – ability to navigate an internal start up
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups