Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian’s Channel community is growing and so is Atlassian’s Partner Program. We are seeking a Channel Insights Specialist who will be responsible for driving the channel initiatives that generate customer and partner insights. These insights are a key component in delivering continuous improvement across our channel strategy.
This individual will be responsible for working across the organization to execute, translate, and communicate findings gathered from initiatives such as the Partner Experience Survey and the Partner Customer Satisfaction Survey, as well as, general partner feedback from additional outreach activities. Furthermore, the Channel Insights Specialist will own the scheduling, planning, and execution of the Partner Advisory Council (PAC) meetings, Atlassian’s global partner focus group and advisory board.
- Engage cross-functional teams to ensure the planning and execution of initiatives to defined timelines
- Garner key insights and translate into efforts and projects to drive continuous improvement
- Communicate results to key stakeholders and partners, and share next steps
- Drive continuous improvement around reporting in an effort to deliver high value insights on multiple levels
- Coordinate general research and partner feedback requests to drive efficiencies
- Schedule and plan in-person and virtual PAC meetings driving topic selection and coordination of speakers from across the organization
- Initiate check-ins and reviews with the individuals driving follow-on efforts and projects to ensure progress is being made and communicated
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis, data storytelling, turning data into insights and presenting to internal and/or external stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience with project or program management and working cross-functionally
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence without authority
- A desire to communicate through dashboards, reports, and charts to inform stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- You like to dream big, work collaboratively, and know how to have fun along the way
It's great, but not required if you have:
- An understanding of Channel Partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help solution, sell, and add services with software products
- Experience with Tableau
- Familiarity of survey tools such as Qualtrics
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.