|Location:||Santa Cruz County|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Poly is looking for a change management professional with a strong business process improvement record to be a part of our dynamic landscape and our journey through continuous improvement. In this role you will be a sole contributor with its primary focus around the quote to cash systems and processes with the flexibility to expand to other areas.
As the combined companies of Polycom, Plantronics we've doubled in size and complexity and became Poly. Our focus now is to support the aspirations of the combined company - Poly is poised to not only be a market leader in communication end points but to also introduce game-changing software and communication productivity tools. Already a dynamic industry, the landscape is rapidly changing as a result of COVID-19 and we have established this dedicated role to partner with global leaders around the Company to ensure our processes are highly efficient and meet stakeholder demands.
You will engage with all levels of the organization and approach challenges in a collaborative and pragmatic way. You will learn different cycles with an ability to breakdown and flow out process design, possess strong organization and program management skills, demonstrate communication and presentation skills, and strong analytical capabilities that will help navigate through identified inefficiencies. You must have previous process experience with large, multi-national accounts.
What You'll Do:
- Evaluate existing business processes workflows and other practices that help drive improvements to increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve time management or make needed changes
- Partner closely with Global Automation Project Management, IT, and regional Business Operations leaders to proactively drive continuous business process improvement and simplification
- Ensure internal policies, guidelines, standard operating procedures are up-to-date as business process improves
- Develop and manage training materials and communication plan to ensure all stakeholders awareness
- Create documentation outlining process improvements.
- Conduct analysis/review to support changes required and for changes implemented ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes.
Skills You Will Use
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance, or Computer Science.
- 3+ years business process management and operational excellence experience, with hands-on experience performing value stream mapping, business process mapping
- 3+ years managing end-to-end business process at global/enterprise-wide level
- 1+ year developing and managing policies and guidelines
- Experience in order management, fulfillment, and other quote to cash workstreams including finance enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated success in strong execution and implementation of innovation solutions
- Ability to quickly synthesize large amounts of information into actionable plans
- Familiar and manage all phases of project management
- High proficiency with Visio, advanced Excel and presentation
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills. Must be detail-oriented problem solver who are able to employ leadership, critical thinking and time management.
- 6-Sigma cert strong desired
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.