Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is searching for a Head of Enterprise Demand Generation to lead a team of demand generation strategists. Reporting to the Head of Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you will oversee Demand Generation programming for Jira Align, ITSM and Trello Enterprise. You will be responsible for optimizing Enterprise marketing return on investment by determining optimal market segmentation, managing budget, figuring out the appropriate program mix, forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of demand generation.
We are looking for a player-coach who not only executes in the trenches, but also coaches and develops an awesome team. You will build and maintain alignment and strengthen relationships across marketing, field operations (channel and customer facing teams) and product marketing. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL and attribution. You use CRM, Marketing Automation, ESP and Analytics platforms to provide transparency and quantitative analysis on results. Sound like you? Read on..
In this role, you'll get to
- Oversee overall demand generation strategy, programs and budget
- Collect data to measure and analyze return-on-investment across all marketing channels
- Collaborate with members of the product marketing team to build a personalized 1:1 multi-channel strategy.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing and field operations leaders to drive aligned strategies and achieve shared pipeline goals
- Manage demand generation budget including monthly forecasts, return on investment analysis, and recommendations for optimization
- Present pipeline dashboards in weekly sales & marketing meetings, including detailed analysis of program and channel results
- Use reporting and attribution data from Salesforce, Marketo, Full Circle, Bizable, Tableau and other marketing systems to provide a complete picture of marketing performance.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- Proven experience in a management role with at least 8+ years of experience in B2B demand generation.
- Experience implementing enterprise lead generation process and systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends.
- Fantastic communication skills with and a great track record of working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done.
More about our team
Our Lifecycle Marketing team is responsible for growing customer engagement, usage and retention across our suite of products. This highly collaborative team works closely with technology and product marketing to build the customer communications platform, and lead our strategy on consistent customer experience across all channels. You'll join a world-class team that is passionate about providing our customers with an exceptional experience with our products and keep them coming back for more.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.