Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
What you will do
- Responsible for operating, administering and managing the day to day operations and support of our related voice infrastructure for our Business Partners. Designs, implements and maintains the internal voice and meeting platforms
- Operate, administer and manage the day-to-day operations and support of Discover’s call center call recording solution and related infrastructure for our business partners.
- Design, implement and maintain the call recording solution working closely with our Vendor, and provide 24 x 7 infrastructure/business support for these call center systems
- Administration, Configuration and Scripting of telephony infrastructure applications and devices including but not limited to, Cisco Call Manager platforms.
- Works closely with business partners to help document, design, configure and implement call routing strategies. Accurately maintains incident queue, escalation calls and supports requests from Service Catalog and Command Center.
- Resolves issues related to voice platforms, including high priority and production impacting situations.
- Escalation to vendors and/or Voice Engineering and implementation teams as needed. Participates in RRT's and providing updates to management, command center, business and BT Sr. management regarding problem resolution.
- Performs proactive and reactive monitoring and support of the enterprise telephony platforms and related Call Routing configurations and strategies.
- Performs regression testing on changes/installs and patches in the environment. 24 x 7 on call support for business and infrastructure issues involving call flow and call flow related infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues related to voice platforms, including high-priority and production-impacting situations.
- Support Windows server operating systems running on a virtual VMware hosted cluster, including applying required patches, and graceful movement of systems across the cluster.
- Perform administration, configuration and scripting of telephony infrastructure applications and devices including, but not limited to, Verint solutions, VMWare, Cisco UCSM.
- Support creation of desktop deployment packages for vendor client software.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Telecommunications
- 4 years Voice experience utilizing Cisco Call Manager platforms specifically or related
- 3+ years of experience in call center, utilizing VMWare, and call recording solutions, or related experience
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.