|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Today there are millions of websites, mobile apps, and API services in the world, and most of these depend on identity as a key layer to deliver value. Okta wants to be theidentity foundation upon which all these apps are built. Our goal is to become the most used authentication and authorization service for enterprises and developersworldwide.
To do this, we need your help! We’re looking for well-rounded technical Product Analyst to provide quantitative analysis and insights on our existing business as well as a strategic perspective for new product investments throughout the Customer Identity & Access Management product organization.
As a data-loving member of the team, you'll serve as an analytics expert for the product & eng team, digging into our systems to gather data, and using numbers to create meaningful insights from that data in order to help our product organization make better decisions. You will also work to effectively turn business questions into data analysis, and provide meaningful recommendations on strategy.
● Gather data from various technical and business systems, and conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis).
● Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
● Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities.
● Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
● Help product organization to focus on key decisions to improve products and services.
● BA/BS or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as; Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences.
● 3 years of experience working as a product or engineering analyst in an Enterprise and/or SaaS environment.
● Experience articulating product/engineering questions, pulling data from datasets and using statistics to derive an answer.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
● Passion and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
● Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations
● Strong problem solving skills and solid business judgment.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work
environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, gender, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.