Last updated 14 days ago
|Location:||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Shipping & Receiving Teams perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties. They use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting incoming and outgoing shipments. They follow shipping practices and procedures, transportation routing, schedules and requirements. The Shipping & Receiving Teams receive incoming materials and prepare materials for shipment. They process freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents. They also route merchandise to destinations.
What your background should look like:
- HS degree or GED
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong Math skills
- Experience using SAP is a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties
- Forklift Certification required; periodic recertification required
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation