|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Lead and manage a $60M product line. is responsible for the product family profitability and product family lifecycle from planning to tactical execution. Development of new ideas and concepts based
on industry experience and voice of customer requires a unique blend of business, marketing and technical savvy in order to drive a product vision into reality.
This position cooperates with all functions of the company including but not limited to R&D, Sales, Marketing and Business Development, Manufacturing & Operations, Finance, Legal and Sales Operations
- Outlines a clear portfolio strategy for the assigned product family that positions Industrial to deliver strong financial results – That includes inorganic strategy to expand product depth and/or breadth enhancing relevance to customers/channel
- Creates breakthroughs (e.g., new market entry, new products, new business models, M&A, partnerships) through excellence in creating an ideas funnel, idea selection, prioritization, active experimentation, and scale-up of proven ideas
- Cascades the vision and strategy throughout the organization and ties it to clear near-term plans and metrics. Creates buy-in from the organization for the plan through early engagement
- Articulate market trends, demand drivers, customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscape
- Expected to develop an in-depth understanding of major competitors in the key product markets. Able to leverage competitive knowledge for strategic decision-making
- Develop product and technology roadmaps that aligns with business strategy and market needs
- Work with R&D and operations in the development of new products to meet current and future customer and market requirements
- Drive partnerships and acquisitions to build scale and enhance relevance to customers and channel partners Build a robust pipeline of M&A targets in alignment with the portfolio strategy
- Define resource requirements necessary to execute the product and technology roadmaps
- Establish and execute pricing policy
- Work effectively with the Regional Product Manager teams to drive execution of the product line strategies
- Partners with the sales organization and drives empowerment that accelerates speed and responsiveness while jointly defining GTM strategies
- Partners with the operations team to define the appropriated service models to win in the market
- Executes flawlessly on value drivers and key priorities of the business – Actively engaged in the relevant value drivers
- Establish and develop close relationships and intimacy with key customers and focus distributors for the assigned product family
- Manage the P&L (sales and gross or standard margin) for the assigned product line
- Deliver growth above market through strong NPI (New Product Introduction) and share gain execution
- Drives YoY gross margin expansion by developing and executing robust pricing strategies, driving operational productivity and improving product mix (when relevant)
- Lead critical projects to drive competitive advantage for the assigned product line
- Track progress to the business plan and facilitate resolution to gaps
- S/he is a capable operator – achieves results by creating an operating rhythm for the business that helps the team accomplish topline and bottom-line results in a predictable manner
- Manage, energize and motivate a multi-cultural team of product managers located around the globe without direct reporting line
- Creates / inspires a humble, learning and growth oriented, and continuous improvement mindset and culture in the organization
- Communicates widely and at multiple levels in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline. Preferably has an MBA. Or equivalent experience in product management field.
- 5 or more years of product management experience in an industrial environment with an international business
- Evidence of leadership responsibility for channel, market, product management, product development and sales targets
Key Competencies & Success Factors
- Owns and drives PAM expansion
- Strategic Growth Mindset
- Executing for Results
- Building Relationships and Using Influence
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups