|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Looking for a Distribution Market Manager to be the face of TE to our distributors for the Channel Business Unit. We are looking to offer you an exciting opportunity to change the channel in your career to be a key contributor on our Sales team. You would be responsible for growing TE Sales and Market Share through primary Channel Partners. You can accomplish this through smart utilization and prioritization of TE Channel, TE Business Unit, and distributor resources. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to almost all of TE’s Business Unit’s through the different channels we have to offer. This will only help to expand your knowledge and professional career through different channels of industries.
A Distribution Pro. You know the ins and outs of what it takes to build positive business/professional relationships and drive results inside a large company as well as with distribution partners. You understand the end user and the markets you will grow. You have a competitive drive and want to leave a legacy. You find interacting with all levels of employees exciting and challenging. You see change as an opportunity, not a detriment to your success. You look to bring the Extraordinary Customer Experience to every person you come in contact with, including your peers and colleagues.
- Selling the company's products or services in the field via our distributor branch network.
- Calling on distributors and prospective customers, providing technical and administrative product.
- Providing information and/or demonstrations, and quotes to appropriate customer prices.
- Achieving regional/country/territory/branch POS target.
- Distributor Single Point of contact for all TE POS – Geographically based.
- Growing TE Connectivity market share.
- Managing branch execution of distributor corporate plans:
- Prioritizing based on market relevance
- Aligning priorities and local business plans with the distributor Sales Managers and General Managers
- Managing all market business reviews, driving accountability
- Executing Competitive Analysis:
- Marketing TAM/DTAMs.
- Competitor's go to market strategies and resources
- Conducting regular quote follow up with Distributors/End customers.
- Managing distributor business processes (Coop, POS reporting/matching, etc).
- Managing the retention and growth of the TAM to DTAM accounts.
- Coaching and developing the distributor business resources to be more self-sufficient.
- Coordinating branch training plans across TE products portfolio.
- The local contact for all TE BU sales teams to ensure TE plans/programs are consistently executed.
- Administering Design Registration Programs.
- Understanding Distributors Strategy for better enablement and alignment with key TE initiatives.
You Will Be Measured By
- Your POS growth across all TE products in assigned geography.
- Your distributor opportunity funnel and win-to-pipeline conversion.
- POS realization % of pipeline conversion.
Your Skills Include
- Drive strong professional relationships/collaboration with multiple functions: Business Unit Management, Product Management, Marketing, etc.
- Reveal excellent written and verbal communications.
- Exhibit strong results-orientation and execution characteristics.
- Display a proven track record of forging excellent relationships.
- Be a work horse - willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the work as part of a team.
- Parade strong organizational and planning skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- 5-10 years’ experience in sales management.
- Extensive knowledge of electronics components/systems industry.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, with the ability to deliver formal presentations to senior staff.
- The ability to negotiate with executives at all levels of an organization is a must.
- A self-directed personality that can analyze market needs and deliver strong results through the sales process.
- English and local language proficiency.
You May Also Have (Preferred)
- 5-10 years’ experience in Electronics Distribution Sales Management – either with electronics
- OEM or Electronics Distributor. * This would be awesome! But it is not required*
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups