|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
1. Works intimately with customers, often at their site, to recommend relay products and solutions for new and existing applications.
2. Identifies new applications, requirement modifications and enhancements to meet customer specifications and conducts on-site Voice of Customer sessions with key customers.
3. Responsible for technical aspects of sales cycle for potential application of company products to meet customer needs, including identifying opportunities; determining solutions; creating demand; preparing detailed product specifications and technical marketing support; ensuring high quality and timely project execution and conducting follow-up on-site technical support.
4. Identifies market trends and defines product definition for new industrial relays then works with Product Management to assess the impact to the portfolio and provide recommendations for our product roadmaps.
5. Expected to maintain the highest knowledge of industry relevant technologies, emerging business/industry trends, industry standards, competitive technical direction, and product direction.
6. Actively promotes relay product solutions to new and existing customers for the purpose of identifying suitable product opportunity. Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
7. Support sales account manager with correct product selection to customer’s application.
8. Manages sales automation, tools and reporting programs to collect and evaluate sales data and analyzes economic conditions to measure the attainment of pipeline and conversion objectives.
1. Team up with Account Manager on strategic account mapping; identifying product available market per customer’s application / program; ensuring our products can meet customer needs / specs with minor changes or customization with minimal engineering investment and meet customer price expectations at acceptable margins.
2. Identify the total available market demand of key customers in electric vehicle charging, solar inverters, energy storage systems, automated guided vehicles, lighting controls, and machinery / control cabinet applications in assigned territory; find new solutions and opportunities together with the customer.
3. Drive the design-in and development of new products and manage the seamless and speedy execution of sales and engineering projects; maximize design-In pipeline dollar value through continuously providing design-in supports to customer
4. Work as the interface between the customer and TE's Sales, Engineering and Product Management.
5. Provide customer with valuable support, consultancy and advise in technical related items concerning the TE products.
6. Manage projects, focus on proprietary parts, design activities and follow through entire design activity cycle.
8. Conducts product demonstrations & training with strategic accounts.
9. Provide periodic statistical reports on key performance indicators including revenue, margin, new product sales, pipeline, conversion, and new customer expansion.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
2. At least 5 years’ working experiences in R&D or field application engineering or sales promotion field
3. Oral and written communication skills in English
4. Excellent communication, presentation, customer service, interpersonal and influencing skills.
5. Ability to developing and maintaining technical relationships internal (Sales, Product Management, Engineering) and external (customers).
6. Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities in line with business plans.
7. Flexibility in working days and regional travel are required
Territory: United States – Americas Western Region
Travel: 25% to 50%
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups