|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As Industry Sales Manager, you will;
- Serve as the primary interface between the Manufacturer’s Representative and TE.
- Work closely with the EWS locations in the region to develop engineered solutions utilizing TE’s existing product portfolio and development capabilities.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the key customers to position TE as a strategic partner to these customers.
- Maintain a high level of awareness regarding industry trends and competitive activity within the territory.
- Drive sales growth through the maximization of resources and execution of market segment strategies.
- Provide direction to global teams on key account activities and strategy.
- Effectively communicate with all other team members to promote the business needs of the territory to foster growth.
- Responsible for understanding all aspects of the customer and channel partner; including but not limited to Available Market, Market Share, Customers Business Objectives, Goals, and Technologies.
- Responsible for delivering the annual growth plans and their accountability and execution to the specific sales agent as well as further supporting the account-specific tactics under consideration of customer’s and TE’s strategies.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business or Engineering) or 6+ years of industry experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in Business Development, Project Management and Sales preferred.
- Experience in various Business Development, Marketing, and Sales assignments with Key Customers.
- Strong problem solving, strategic and tactical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels.
- Knowledge of trends/competition/technology that will influence product and sales.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and to influence without direct authority.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and computer skills (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
Work Location: Western Region US
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups