Last updated 3 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
We are looking for a passionate leader to run and grow our Cloud support operations. Collaborating with the Regional Managers from other geographies, this position will define strategic direction and operational strategies for one of the products in the global Cloud support team, identify areas for continuous improvement, contribute to policy definition and most importantly develop the talent. This person will collaborate with their peers to champion the support & success department's 3-year strategy.
To service our customers effectively, you need to be able to build an environment that attracts top talent and nurtures them through training programs, accountability for stretch goals, regular performance management, and calibration exercises.
Your success will be based on your ability to:
- Grow the leadership capability in the org - front line managers and their teams
- Attract and nurture top talent
- Monitor and optimize critical business processes and operational metrics
- Foster an environment of legendary customer support - positively influencing NPS
- Define and develop career pathing for front line engineers, monitor team-important metrics and cultivate continuous improvement in employee engagement
- Anticipate the continuous evolution of Cloud customers and their needs in partnership with Product leadership
You will join our Customer Support & Success (CSS) department at a really exciting time! Atlassian is growing rapidly year over year and we want to scale intelligently while helping our customers unlock value from our products faster. This is an opportunity to play a major role in achieving that goal.
- Define and implement the Cloud support strategy to improve customer experience, scale the team, develop talent, balance cost, etc
- Identify and implement frameworks and programs that will develop support leadership and support engineer talent to be the best they can be
- Analyze operational metrics to determine strategic wins and drive improvements that will increase value for Cloud customers
- Implement, improve and standardize key processes to ensure consistent and reliable journey for customers
- Develop an environment and culture of legendary support throughout the Cloud support team
- Present strategy, key insights, financial/non-financial achievements, quarterly progress updates to partners in a compelling manner
- Collaborate with key partners (Cloud product leadership, Support & Success leadership, etc) to drive visibility of cloud support customer needs and ensure multi-functional collaboration
You would be a flawless fit if you have:
- Experience with presenting to senior leadership levels with clear and concise successes and challenges and the impact on the overall health of the business
- 15+ years of experience in fast-growing global support operations serving complex enterprise customers
- Leadership experience managing large teams to meet and exceed operational performance goals
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing talent-nurturing programs that grow strong leaders and strong support engineers
- Experience in building a customer-centric culture that champions the customer's needs
- Passion for the customer and experience delivering disciplined improvements
- Experience with interpreting data analytics to derive insight and drive customer value
- Demonstrated experience and success in multi-functional influence and inspiring change in a matrices environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills to support the company’s stellar team initiatives
More about our team
Our team is filled with top-notch technical individuals who are excited to be building a new service offering and experience for our customers. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work, product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer's experience, the quality of our product, the quality of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. When problems seem the hardest we are at our best, pushing harder for the root cause and a solution. We are a combination of passion and persistence. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products.
We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer's experience, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organization. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and is all about providing legendary service to our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.