|Location:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The technician role will be responsible for the development and execution of innovative stamping technologies. Aide in creating work instructions and training production personnel. Other responsibilities include die and machine maintenance, tool design, and tool making. Some travel required.
- Perform die builds, tool changeovers, and conditioning.
- Demonstrated ability to perform full product inspection using production prints and GD&T.
- Primary contact for the assigned team/process for basic technical or routine questions
- Providing technical assistance and/or training when necessary.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Sharpen, repair and create close tolerance tooling.
- May operate stamping press as needed.
- Ensures maintenance performed is to the highest quality level.
- Creative and open-minded.
- Follow safety guidelines and other policies and procedures.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in high speed progressive stamping.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in tool making, die maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Completion of Accredited Apprenticeship program.
- Profound understanding of progressive tool concepts, designs, and assembly.
- Excellent math skills particularly in trigonometry.
- Experience with AutoCAD and 3D modeling preferred.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.