|Job Type:||Full Time|
Poly is seeking an experienced Product Operational Manager. In this role you will be responsible for supporting specific functions within the product life cycle, such as pricing policy development and management, new product introduction processes, global regulatory approvals, market/competitive metrics development/measurement. The successful candidate will be able to synthesize these functions, take specific ownership of them and promote appropriate actions within the product management team. Along the way, the product manager must establish strong leadership, peer and cross-functional relationships with finance, development, test, service, marketing and sales. The product manager role at Poly is challenging, but also rewarding in delivering world-class video communications products to a growing and quickly evolving market.
- Financial acumen to assess and establish pricing/profit models to maintain a product’s market viability
- Ability to research and synthesize key market and competitive factors
- Full understanding of the product lifecycle and ability to adapt processes for effective product management in each lifecycle phase
- Technical ability to understand the latest software and hardware technical trends and how they relate to product goals and features
- Awareness of outbound product marketing, channel/sales strategies to aid associated teams through launch, promotions and market presence programs.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following qualification and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in full product lifecycle management
- Strong capabilities in financial and market synthesis and analysis
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science and/or Marketing required
- Technical background required; embedded hardware and software experience preferred
- Leadership skills with strong team ethic required
- Audio/Video background and familiar with associated market strongly preferred
- Commitment to 10% travel