Last updated 2 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
What your background should look like:
- Follow quality and safety standards when performing assigned tasks.
- Contribute to a culture that promotes safety as its overriding priority.
- Be capable of reading, writing, and communicating in English.
- Could be required to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Be capable of standing or sitting for an eight to twelve hour shift, operating two handed equipment that requires complete mobility of hands and wrists.
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks.
- Must have great manual dexterity.
- Capable of reading, comprehending, and following provided standard work instructions.
- Have basic math and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to meet assigned goals.
- Willingness to train other employees on how to perform the job.
- Have an understanding of our product specifications.
- Be able to gather output from the machines.
- Capable of using calipers and performing an inspection plan.
- Must be able to visually identify quality defects.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation