|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
LiveTiles is an Australian owned, fast growing SaaS company, headquartered in Melbourne, with teams across the US, APAC and EMEA regions.
At LiveTiles, we believe that the world is a better place when people are free to do their best work. We focus on simplifying the complex by designing workplace solutions that increase productivity and collaboration and focus on the human experience.
Our awesome culture is built around 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done and we create unforgettable experiences. Our employees are spread across the world, we offer flexible work conditions, and we support one another through collaborative practices and social connection.
We are looking for a personable, driven and solution orientated individual responsible for two core motions: (1) Renewal – ensuring that customers are satisfied and successful with LiveTiles products and services leading to subscription renewal. (2) Upsell – identifying opportunities inside existing customers where LiveTiles products and services can enable them to solve business problems.
You will report to the Director of Customer Success and work directly with external stakeholders including customers, partners and internal teams including Presales, Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services and Marketing.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for understanding, analyzing and executing on customer needs across the customer lifecycle. From initial onboarding and beyond, maintaining strong relationships that lead to account longevity and growth. It is essential that you become an expert in our products, getting into the nuts and bolts of our solutions from both business and technical perspectives.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned customers, which will include growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Work with customers to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting successes and opportunities to the USA Leadership Team.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with USA customers to cement yourself as their trusted/strategic advisor.
- Work diligently on customer segmentation and to identify, develop and execute upon upsell opportunities.
- Assist in workshops to help customers demonstrate the full value of their solutions and applicability of new products and features
- Support Professional Services with scoping and selling follow-on and new service opportunities.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of our products and solutions and future roadmap items.
- Report directly to the Director of Customer Success and provide weekly progress reporting, strategic insights and escalation of issues as needed.
- Drive internal customer advocacy across Product, Sales, Professional Services and Support.
- In an effort to ensure we are recognised as ‘Best in Class’ CSM standard in USA, you will assist in building programs and processes around:
- Account onboarding
- Account development to realize maximum business value.
- Overall customer success strategy as the function evolves.
What we are looking for:
- Ability and willingness to travel to customers for on-site meetings, including extended trips away from home
- Conscientiousness – diligent in following up and actioning what you say you will
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience (or related role) with proven results in driving adoption, retention and upsell
- Bachelor’s degree or related industry experience
- Proven track record in working successfully with technical stakeholders e.g. Applications, Developers, Support
- Proven track record in working successfully with business stakeholders including non-technically minded people and senior executives
- Business Analysis – gathering, analyzing, and documenting business/functional requirements
- Project Management – delivering projects on time, on budget and to specification
- Sales – experience identifying, qualifying, and closing opportunities
- SharePoint – advanced skills in configuring SharePoint information architecture sites, lists, libraries, metadata, permissions, forms, and workflows etc.
- Web UI/UX Design – strong understanding of core principles of good web design
- Written – an ability to write succinctly and with clarity
- Verbal – an ability to articulate complex information into simple to understand
- Presentation – comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences online or in person
Now that you have got the details, here are some additional perks that make LiveTiles a great place to work:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Stock Option plans
- Flexible work environment with possibility to work from home
- Great opportunity for growth
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.