|Location:||Santa Cruz County|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
We are Poly. As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Position Summary – Sales Compensation Manager
Poly is looking for a Sales Operations professional with a strong background in sales compensation administration, design and policy governance. In this role you will be responsible for managing specific operational processes and sales compensation policies supporting our global sales organization. You will partner with HR, Sales Operations and Finance Leaders globally to ensure that our sales employees are paid on time, accurately and are incentivized to drive profitable growth for Poly. You will also work to continuously improve our sales compensation plan design, policies and procedures, and be responsible for managing our global sales compensation governance committee.
Qualified candidates will view themselves as having superior attention to detail, cross-functional partnering and reporting/analytical skills. They will also have an excellent project management and communication skillset and sense of urgency.
This role is based in the United States and will report into the Director of Global Sales Compensation, within the Global Sales Acceleration Organization.
- Sales Compensation policy governance – Responsible for interpreting and administering our global sales compensation policies and procedures. Manage our monthly Global Sales Compensation Committee and present all global exception requests.
- Commission analyst support for global sales leaders – provide operational support for all executive and global sales leaders; Payment calculations, Sales Compensation Plan design, quota setting, and MBO administration.
- New Fiscal Year Readiness & Quota Planning – Global Lead to assist with the orchestration and overall global management of the quota setting process, coordinating with local Sales Operations and Finance teams.
- Global process owner for sales compensation support inquiries – Actively monitor case volume through dashboards & analytics, and drive workflow enhancement requests to completion
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing our internal sales compensation reports and dashboards; Plan design analytics, sales attainment and performance metrics, SPIFF and MBO tracking.
- Continuously monitor and look for ways to modernize our sales compensation operational processes policies, systems, and reporting to improve the seller experience
- Proactively partner with other associates in Sales Operations, IT, and HR to share best practices and drive global consistency in key processes.
- Supports the Director of Sales Compensation in specific projects and ad-hoc activities as required.
- 7+ years of experience working in Sales Operations or Sales Compensation roles. With a focus on operational process and governance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. High-attention to detail.
- Confident presenting analysis in a concise way to senior sales management teams.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and influence diverse stakeholders across sales, sales operations, finance and IT at various levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with proven experience to work under minimum supervision, and work virtually as required, supporting global timezones.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables to tight timelines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- High-Tech industry experience ideally working in companies that go-to-market through a complex distribution / reseller (or retailer) channel and familiarity with common sales compensation processes, policies associated with this type of business.
- Familiarity with sales crediting and compensation applications, and business intelligence tools, Oracle OBIE, Microsoft Office/Teams, PowerBI).