|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Lickdale is a manufacturing plant located in Jonestown, PA where we produce terminals and connectors primarily utilized in appliances. We employ over 500 full-time workers and 50 agency workers in various machine operator, material handling, maintenance, machining, engineering, quality, logistics, and other support positions.
We hire entry-level and experienced workers while providing excellent opportunities for growth through on-the-job training, TE sponsored on-site and at-home technical training, as well as tuition reimbursement for college courses.
- Move within a team setting to keep stamping presses running.
- Perform all the quality checks necessary to produce quality product
- Make stock changes and stock dies
- Assist in setting up auxiliary equipment needed to run presses
- Remove jams and perform minor die repair work
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum weight of 27 lbs.
- Must be able to push a peak force of 69 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a peak force of 80 lbs.
- Frequent standing and balancing throughout the day is required in this job
Starting pay $15.00/hour; experience is taken into consideration; in addition to the shift differential for swing shift of 5%
Generous Paid Time Off: 10 Vacation days/6 Personal Days/10 Paid Holidays
Competitive Benefits/Employee Stock Plan/Flexible Pre-Scheduled Overtime