Last updated 2 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Stamping Teams operate assigned automated stamping machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Move within a team setting to keep stamping presses running.
- Perform all the quality checks necessary to produce quality product
- Set up dies in a stamping press and perform the die work necessary to produce a quality part
- Perform die repair work at all levels to keep production flowing
- Set up require auxiliary equipment and vision systems
- Program Smart Pak presses and Vamco feed units
- Perform in press change-overs
- Can perform basic flat grinding when necessary
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum weight of 27 lbs.
- Must be able to push a peak force of 69 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a peak force of 80 lbs.
- Frequent standing and balancing throughout the day is required in this job
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation