|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
As a Senior Product Manager at Poly you will be responsible for full product life cycle management for group video conferencing products. This is an exceptional opportunity for a well-rounded and experienced Senior Product Manager who may be interested in expanding their experience into new technologies.
In this role you will be responsible for understanding competition and market factors, the varying customer needs and current technology trends. You will be able to synthesize these needs and formulate a product plan that can then run through the product concept, planning and development cycles resulting in successful product launch, and seeing products through to end-of-life.
Along the way, you must establish strong leadership, peer and cross-functional relationships with development, test, service, marketing and sales. The product manager role at Poly is challenging, but also rewarding in delivering world-class video communications products to a growing and quickly evolving market.
If you are passionate about developing high quality products with a focus on customers, possess a strong background in owning the end-to-end product and the ability to communicate and influence a range of stakeholders we would like to hear from you.
- Ability to research and synthesize key market and competitive factors
- Technical ability to understand the latest technical trends and how they relate to product goals and features
- Extensive Agile development experience
- Technical background required; embedded hardware/software, IP networking and/or cloud-based service access experience preferred
- Communication skills to write product requirements and effectively communicate them to associated development teams
- Effective decision making and leadership skills to guide product teams through the different phases of the product lifecycle
- Financial acumen to both develop effective business plans, but also assess product market viability
- Awareness of outbound product marketing, channel/sales strategies to aid associated teams through launch, promotions and market presence programs.
- 5+ years of experience in full product lifecycle management
- Track record of timely product launches with financial success
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science and/or Marketing required
- Technical background required; embedded hardware and software experience preferred
- Leadership skills with strong team ethic required
- Ideal to have Audio/Video background and familiar with associated markets
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, post-pandemic
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.