|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Data Insights & Analytics team at TE Connectivity is responsible for designing, delivering and supporting various types of business applications and services across the enterprise. These include web-based applications, data analysis, data science, data visualizations, and data architecture. This position is for a data visualization developer. This position will be responsible for working with business units and customers to understand their business problems and work with them to gather the right questions and figure out, given the available data, how to answer those questions in a visual and automated fashion. This position will also be responsible for building and delivering those visualizations in a B.I. tool, most commonly, Tableau.
- Work with business partners to understand their specific responsibilities and what problems face that business day-to-day
- Gather requirements on what questions need to be answered and translate those into visual insights
- Build and deliver wireframes and mockups while iterating with business partners to ensure deliverables will achieve maximum value
- Build and deliver data visualizations using Tableau, PowerBI and other visualization tools
- Teach & Advocate the use of business intelligence tools across levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, data science, data analytics, interactive media, or related field
- 5+ years experience building data visualizations using B.I. tools for complex use cases for large enterprise wide user base (BOBJ, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Project intake and project management experience
- Experience working within Agile methodology and using corresponding tools (Jira, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving capabilities. Results oriented. Relies on fact-based logic for decision-making.
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
- Willing to flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science OR equivalent work experience in an IT organization
- Having Data modeling/database experience
- Exposure to Data Science
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.