Last updated 8 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
If you are passionate about working with fast growing teams and providing high-quality service to the world's largest Enterprise customers, this role could be perfect for you. As we work to build this new team, we are looking for customer champions who can help establish the team foundation while driving alignment and impact across product and operations teams. You will be focused on improving the broader customer experience and scale our processes, products, and teams.
You will be key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian, and creating a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand. You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting across one-to-many Atlassian products. As part of the team, you will receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one or more of our products, system technologies, and network technologies. You will lead and participate in customer-facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details, and be part of a team ensuring we have customers for life. If this sounds interesting to you, apply and become part of our global team of engineers practicing a follow-the-sun methodology with our other offices around the world to deliver the best support possible for our high-priority customers.
You will be expected to leverage internal technical expertise (peers, mentors, our knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools) to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues, and work collaboratively with diverse global teams as part of inclusive work environment in alignment with the Atlassian values.
On the first day we'll expect you to have
- 8+ years of experience in technical support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community, or equivalent customer-facing work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in working with Enterprise customers.
Competencies and Attributes
- Act as a customer champion by proactively influencing within our company and be the voice of the customer.
- Strong aptitude for learning and applying new technologies to support our Enterprise customers.
- Effective, clear and concise communication as the subject matter expert with the ability to adapt to your audience.
- Ability to successfully manage your time, balancing multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency, while checking communication channels to stay on top of customer and team needs.
- Ability to problem-solve complex tickets, recommend solutions, identify and summarize root cause analysis, and utilize escalation channels as needed.
- Be a change champion for our team as scale through rapid growth, and always lead by example.
- Experience in handling high-visibility escalations.
- Jira and Confluence administration experience
- Strong database skills, with the expertise to write and update SQL queries with ease
- Deep understanding of SSO, SAML, and Active Directory
- Experience with Splunk relating to searching and extracting microservice logs
- Experience with REST APIs
- Understanding of network terminologies such as DNS and SSL
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.