|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Customer Service Teams interact with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. They take and process transactions via phone, internet and correspondence from customers and representatives and respond to inquiries about TE’s products or services. They may promote and sell our company's products or services as well as investigate and resolve customer complaints. A key area of focus is to develop strong business relationships via TE's Extraordinary Customer Experience strategy.
- Manage all aspects of large and small customer sales orders
- Prepare quotes
- Configure products to meet customer needs
- Review customer purchase orders for accuracy
- Enter and schedule customer orders
- Support efforts by team members to strive for continuous improvement.
- Consistently push for improvements with a “can do” attitude and approach to work.
- Perform other tasks as directed by Management.
- This position has no Supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business documents such as packing lists, manifests, bills of lading, pallet tickets, invoices, purchase orders, or job work orders.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with co-workers and customers/clients in an effort to respond to common inquires or complaints.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to such tasks as inventory control, material ordering and tracking, and job order verification.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an assorted number of tasks or instructions.
- Applies knowledge, skills, judgment and initiative to complete a wide range of difficult tasks.
- Experience with SAP is required
- Requires a High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of related experience or local equivalent.
- AA Degree in related discipline or local equivalent and 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Must be US person or PRC holder due to access to products and technology controlled under the ITAR & EAR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Experience processing sales orders and preparing quotes
- Direct Customer Service experience
- Experience with office equipment e.g. fax, scanner, copier
- Excellent personal computer skills in a networked environment, Microsoft products preferred: Excel a plus, as well as the ability to quickly learn our internal Business System and Software tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.