Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Responsible for performing audit reviews. Interviews clients, creates process flows and narratives, reviews business processes, identifies and assesses controls, tests key controls, develops findings, and communicates with clients to develop and follow up on action plans.
- Completes assigned audit tasks using department tools, within guidelines, and within established timelines.
- Develops detailed risk assessments. Identifies and assess controls against best practices.
- Highlights potential findings for discussion with audit leader.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Applied Sciences, Engineering, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Data Science, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Business, Six Sigma, Risk, STEM, or related certifications
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.